Re: [thewire] 20' to 2000 + gabba

  • Andrew Cox
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2000
      Saturday, June 03, 2000, 1:34:10 PM Guillaume wrote:
      > - being slightly attracted by design even when i don't know the music, i was
      > thinking of getting one (or more) 20' to 2000 cds, has anyone heard any of
      > them, care to recommend several?

      My personal favourite is the Senking one. I've got seven, and they're
      all good.
    • Randy Gelling
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2000
        I think gabba is a limited but interesting genre, the electronic
        equivalent to early punk, metal, etc. Although no expert on the genre my
        few reccomendations are:

        Kid606 - Don't Sweat the Technics (an amazing example of exp. gabba by a
        16 year old american)
        Delta 7 - The title escapes me...

        Simon Reynold's "Energy Flash" has a solid listing for gabba in his
        discography.