ENDICHE VIS.SAT

  • jararamu@takas.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 7:23 PM
      Hello!

      We are looking for a place to play.

      We consist of three members, all of which are professional
      multi-instrumentalists. Our shows are highly theatrical in nature and
      our music is a mixture of Avant-Garde, Techno and New Age.

      We are group from Lithuania ENDICHE VIS.SAT.

      WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US:

      "... your band are experimental geniuses." (Chuck Vella, Outer Seventh
      Records)

      "... music sounds very interesting." (Sabrina Steiner, CyBeRiNa FLuX)

      You can contact us at jararamu@...
      ---