RRR

  • Thomas Meadows
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 12:10 PM
      ***i would appreciate some more info on RRR.

      suhrid.

      RRRecords (Ron Lessard) is a store/label/distributor/radio artist(still?)
      based in Lowell, Massachusetts. They deal in lots of out noise and
      electronics. I think there may be some kind of info on them on the
      brainwashed website.

    • Albrecht Koschnik
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2 12:27 PM
        Since RRR was mentioned on the list:

        one band that at some point had records available through RRR
        was F/i. Does anybody know what happened to them? Address?
        Website?

        Thanks, Albrecht
      • jcarey@radiantslab.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2 4:57 PM
          Hello all,

          RRRecords web site http://www.rrrecords.com/

          They've done several locked groove release that I'm aware of I think
          they deleted pretty quickly though.

          Also ERS records is releasing a 162 track locked groove 12" sometime
          soon. Check it out: http://www.radiantslab.com/ers/

          I think the record is listed in their releases section.

          Jeff

          --- In thewire@egroups.com, "Thomas Meadows" <thomasmeadows@h...>