RE: [thewire] Re Minatures

  • Gwendal Cobert
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2000
      Since it does not seem to have been mentioned so far...
      DJ Assault, from one of the Detroit techno imprints, has released a series
      of mix CDs "Straight up techno shit from Detroit" which all have 99 tracks
      on them, which probably explains why the overall feeling is so crazy. And
      talking about Detroit mixes, the latest mix from Richie Hawtin could almost
      fit in here, since it must have something like 30 tracks.
      Gwendal