Re: [thewire] short tracks (Gerogerigegege)

  • Rob Thornton
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2000
      On Mon, 1 May 2000, mik wrote:

      > Forgot about that one.
      > The shortest song I know of probably is "Mega-Armageddon Death" by The
      > Electro Hippies.

      Since we're talking about short tracks, don't forget early Napalm Death.
      It's been a while since I listened to my Napalm Death Peel Sessions
      (which I heartily recommend), but some songs are less than 10 seconds
      long! On the CD, most of the tunes are crammed into little three or four-song
      suites--great blasts of hyper-metal-noise that'll amuse and entertain.

      BTW, honorable mentions--"The Ballad of Jimi Hendrix"/"Diamonds & Rust"
      by SOD....

      robt
    • Ralph Lees
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2000
        In the same vein try Sore Throat "Unhindered by Talent" finest track - "Me
        go London, take chainsaw, kill yuppie" must be all of 15 secs.
        Ralph

        Since we're talking about short tracks, don't forget early Napalm Death.