Re: [thewire] short tracks (Gerogerigegege)

  • mik
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2000
      Forgot about that one.
      The shortest song I know of probably is "Mega-Armageddon Death" by The
      Electro Hippies.

      mik
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2000
        On Mon, 1 May 2000, mik wrote:

        > Forgot about that one.
        > The shortest song I know of probably is "Mega-Armageddon Death" by The
        > Electro Hippies.

        Since we're talking about short tracks, don't forget early Napalm Death.
        It's been a while since I listened to my Napalm Death Peel Sessions
        (which I heartily recommend), but some songs are less than 10 seconds
        long! On the CD, most of the tunes are crammed into little three or four-song
        suites--great blasts of hyper-metal-noise that'll amuse and entertain.

        BTW, honorable mentions--"The Ballad of Jimi Hendrix"/"Diamonds & Rust"
        by SOD....

        robt
      • Ralph Lees
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2000
          In the same vein try Sore Throat "Unhindered by Talent" finest track - "Me
          go London, take chainsaw, kill yuppie" must be all of 15 secs.
          Ralph

          Since we're talking about short tracks, don't forget early Napalm Death.