Re: Dead C

  • Brian & Sharon Beuchaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 1998
      On Fri, 4 Sep 1998, Robert Yocum wrote:

      > From: yocum@... (Robert Yocum)
      >
      > I second this without reservation. Anyone who has read a description of
      > the Dead C and thinks they might like them, or is considering buying one of
      > their releases after having it recommended to them, should go out and get
      > "Trapdoor" immediately. Another great Dead C LP from the same period,
      > "Harsh 70s Reality," was reissued on CD recently.

      In the interest of caveat emptor, I should point out that the CD reish of
      "Harsh..." is missing a couple of tracks from the original - don't know
      which ones, but people should be aware.....

      cya
      brian
      "You believe the world is perfectible and so you find it always
      unsatisfying. You have to reconcile yourself to the world's
      unperfectibility by being thoroughly *in* the world, but not
      *of* it" - Tony Kushner