Re: [thewire] fingers dancemania chicago

  • Steven Taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2000
      Thanks for the tip, unfortunately im in the UK and its a minimum $100 order!

      jamello@... wrote:

      > Sonic Groove (www.sonicgroove.com) in NYC has almost 200 Dance Mania 12-inches on their mail order list. I'm sure some/many are out of stock, but seems like a good place to start.
      >
      > Also, I had heard two rumours (about a year ago): 1) that the entire label might be going out of print, and then 2) that the label was staying in business (thanks to the growing popularity/sales of ghetto trax) but that older stuff probably wouldn't be repressed.
      >
      > Hope that helps.
      >
      > -- JAM

    • stephen drage
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2000
        2cd comp mr fingers : classic fingers

        released on la casa lccd001

        includes: amnesia, closer, what about this love and twenty others. there's
        no date but i think it came out in '97 but i may be wrong.

        best,

        stephen d