Ikeda

  • ddhulster
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2000
      Leon Lo wrote

      "Just got ryoji ikeda's _0 degrees C_ on Touch and fell on my ass. It
      truly
      is one of the more exciting things I've heard in recent memory.

      Has anyone heard his dbl 3"CD on Mego? How is it?"

      I'm think your are meaning 'Time and Space'.
      It's not on Mego, but on Staalplaat. (Staalplaat STmCD009).
      Try also the Mort aux Vaches also on Staalplaat.

      See also
      http://brainwashed.com/ryoji/
      and
      http://dt.ntticc.or.jp/

      He's doing an installation in London. (Sonic Boom)
      Maybe the same he did in Tokyo : in an anechoic chamber.
      You hear it on Sound Art-Sound as Media. (Book & CD by NTT Publ.Co.
      ISBN 4-7571-7009-2)

      DirK