Re: ikeda's tools

  • duncan james speakman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2000
      i think when he was playing with zoviet france in Bristol he said that he mainly uses
      Cubase and"Make a Test Tone" (not suprising really!) which is a freeware piece of mac
      software from the same people who make "thonk" , I think this might be the sight
      www.audioware.com but i'm not sure? do a search for "thonk" if you can't find it!
      I thought i saw him using BIAS Peak as well but thats just me being techy..

      and "Ghostbusters" is also a personal fave! If you get a chance to see the DVD of the
      film there are some excellent comments about it from the direcing crew.

      duncan.