fenno'berg sample / ikeda

  • rfaith
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 3:20 AM
      >i have a question regarding this fenn-o-berg album, if someone else has it
      >and is familiar with it.
      >the track 'horst und snail mit markus' uses a sample about 2 1/2 minutes
      >into itself which is
      >very familiar to me, and yet i can not pin it down. if anyone has any idea
      >what this is, i would
      >be pretty interested in hearing about it.

      'frozen' by madonna/william orbit

      ikeda:

      >Has anyone heard his dbl 3"CD on Mego?

      if this isn't a very obscure release the dbl cd is on staalplaat
      and called time&space

      >How is it?

      cd1 uses jittery samples and ikeda style beats/tones over 5 tracks loud like C

      cd2 is practically silent in placs with tones bleeding in and out of audibility
      a single 16minute track good for repeat play

      >Does anyone out there know how he goes about making his sounds?

      not me
      +richard