Re: [thewire] Favourite Song / sav x.

  • rfaith
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2000
      >My most favourite song must be "Old MacDonald Had a Farm"

      recently heard that as a mobile phone ring

      >Has anyone else on this list got a favourite song?

      'there was an old lady who swallowed a fly' is very good

      i like it when she swallows a goat

      -

      savage pencil cartoons are featured in ?????

      .
      +richard
    • Jason Witherspoon
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2000
        At 4:20 AM -0500 4/1/00, Davis Ford wrote:
        >i guess my favorite song..to tie this in with the chain-o-gram...is that one
        >about does eating oats. i think the second verse has something about mares
        >eating fucking oats 2?

        ...and little lambs eat ivies! I *love* that one, but I thought it
        was just a poem (Wordsworth, perhaps?)
        --

        Jason Witherspoon
        ICQ #62837760

        ---------
        --- X ---
        --- ---
        --- ---
        --- ---
        --- ---
        com/~arz
        http://www.best.com/~arzachel
        www.best.com/~arzachel
        best.com/~a
      • Rob Thornton
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2000
          On Sat, 1 Apr 2000, Jason Witherspoon wrote:

          > At 4:20 AM -0500 4/1/00, Davis Ford wrote:
          > >i guess my favorite song..to tie this in with the chain-o-gram...is that one
          > >about does eating oats. i think the second verse has something about mares
          > >eating fucking oats 2?
          >
          > ....and little lambs eat ivies! I *love* that one, but I thought it
          > was just a poem (Wordsworth, perhaps?)

          Actually, I believe it was a novelty tune back in the day, can't say when
          though (possibly the '40s maybe). A shout-out to my moms is due here,
          'cause she sang this all of the time when I were a tender young sprout....

          robt