The return of PowerSpot

  • Hans Stoeve
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2000
      PowerSpot makes a welcome return to Sydney's airwaves this Monday evening,
      on 2RES FM (89.7). To kick off the new season I'll be presenting an
      interview with trumpeter Jon Hassell conducted about three weeks ago
      talking about Fascinoma / Pran Nath / Fourth World and much more. The
      following week will have Roger Richards of Extreme talking about the 50cd
      Merzbox project. More interviews will follow.If you would like copies of
      the playlist please e mail me and I'll copy you in. If in Sydney, please
      tune in. To find out more about the show, check out the URL. Links below.

      Best Wishes

      Hans Stoeve
      c/o Power Spot 89.7FM
      Sydney, Australia

      Monday Nights 9pm till Midnight / from April 3, 2000

      http://www.users.bigpond.com/nadabrahma
      reviews / interviews / cd's for sale / the ultimate Jon Hassell webpage

      subscribe to the Jon Hassell discussion group
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/powerspot

      We always welcome new material for review and airplay. If interested

      please forward on to:

      3 / 12 Murdoch St
      Cremorne NSW 2090
      Australia