Poster Manufacturing

  • sonitus7@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2000
      I currently looking for a place which will manufacture about 500 4 foot
      wide by 6 foot tall posters in black and white.
      If anyone has made a poster in the past, knows a place where i can get
      this service done, or any help at all, please
      contact me privately, it will be much appreciated.

      -bon mots
      http://noisepad.net/padusers/late http://freenoise.org/freedom/
      "I dont like being insulted by someone arrogant enough to boast about
      the value of their printer." Bryan Day - Sistrum