Sydney, Australia

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2000
      I'm heading for Sydney to check out the lights in a few weeks. Any suggestions of great places to go, things to hear, concerts, clubs, bars, places to be, places to buy far out and groovy music.... All suggestions welcome!
      Cheers,
      Paul
      pnuttall@...

    • David Shulman
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2000
        Hi all,

        sorry to clutter the list with a question like this.
        Does anyone know of a way to save a streaming RealAudio file to a format
        that I can listen back to later? It's hard to stay up for friends' radio
        shows sometimes... but it's great to even have the option of listening to
        radio from other cities/countries, so i'm not complaining.
        Thanks!
        David