DJ Scud, Hrvatski and I-Sound Show in NYC

  • Craig Willingham
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2000
      For all interested parties,

      Ambush Records Presents:

      Mortal Clash 2000
      Saturday March 4th at Tonic
      107 Norfolk Street, New York, NY
      Tel: 1-212-358-7501
      http://www.tonic107.com
      8 Dollar entry

      To celebrate the March 2000 release of "Mortal Clash" Ambush is having a
      party. On March 4th DJ Scud (UK) and I-Sound (NYC), the artists behind the
      "Mortal Clash" EP will be spinning along side a live performance by Hrvatski
      (Boston) and special guests. Show time is 11pm sharp and is 21 and up. For
      more info on Ambush Records check http://www.c8.com/ambush