Supercollider package FS

  • codex99
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2000
      I have 2 promo items by Supercollider (Jamie Liddell and Cristian Vogel). Sale or any interesting electronica/concrete you want to trade.

      1)Head On CD album promo in SC brown card sleeve package.
      2) 7" magazine promo in SC brown card sleeve "Under My Nose" b/w "It Won't Be Long" (Neil Landstrumm Remix).

      If you're interested please reply offlist. thanks.