Re: islationism

  • David Shulman
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
      If it's a specific question you have, i can check mine. As for actually
      getting a new sleeve or something, i've always wondered if record companies
      would replace a missing one, for an album still in print, if you ask them
      nicely enough. I assume no. Bastards.
      David

      >Does anyone know where I can find the liner notes from the Isolationism
      >compilation?
    • Andrew Cox
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2000
        > Does anyone know where I can find the liner notes from the
        Isolationism
        > compilation?

        If you just want the track details they can be found on
        http://www.cddb.com