Danielson Family

  • David Shulman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 10:10 PM
      The insound website lists a Danielson 2x10" released by Secretly Canadian
      (Songs:Ohia's label). Not sure if it's actually available or not, or when
      it was released... I was checking out SC's page the other day and their
      Danielson family link wasn't active.
      All i've had the pleasure of hearing so far is a poor recording of Tell
      another JOke at the Old Chopping Block, which I can't get enough of,
      despite being very confused by completely sincere bible-thumping christian
      band sounding so great. Are all their albums so great?
      David