islationism

  • franco ingrassia
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
      Hi!

      Does anyone know where I can find the liner notes from the Isolationism
      compilation?

      Oh!, and btw, I�ve heard there was an article on Buenos Aires in �99 or �98
      in The Wire. Does any one how can I het to read it?

      Thanks in advance,

      Franco.
    • David Shulman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
        If it's a specific question you have, i can check mine. As for actually
        getting a new sleeve or something, i've always wondered if record companies
        would replace a missing one, for an album still in print, if you ask them
        nicely enough. I assume no. Bastards.
        David

        >Does anyone know where I can find the liner notes from the Isolationism
        >compilation?
      • Andrew Cox
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2000
          > Does anyone know where I can find the liner notes from the
          Isolationism
          > compilation?

          If you just want the track details they can be found on
          http://www.cddb.com