new sp cd

  • emoshop
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
      hi,

      some people on the list were asking where to get
      the new smashing pumpkins cd, machina. you can
      get an advance promo, which has all the songs
      that will be on the new cd, comming out in a month
      from..

      http://go.to/machina

      there are sample mp3's there also.

      thanks
    • Davis Ford
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
        Despite the following facts:
        a) emoshop@... spammed a number of lists with this information
        b) it is pretty unlikely most people on this list would be even
        mildly interested in new smashing pumpkins output

        I felt it necessary to point out the additional errata involved in
        emoshop@... 's URL pointer, which claims the DNS domain of "go.to". It
        should be relatively plain to most common Internet users, that domain names
        can't end in 'to'. That said, I find this post a bit puzzling. I'd pass it
        off as a joke if it weren't spammed to multiple groups. More likely it is
        simply spam with typographical errors. If the case be the latter, I'd like
        to extend the plea to emoshop@... to avoid correcting the error, and
        leave it at that.

        davis