Re: Funhouse

  • Rhys Davies
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2000
      > now playing: Disc Two of the 6 CD Stooges Fun House Box Set, on my
      eleventh
      > take of "Loose". yowsa!

      So tell us, it this worth it?

      Bear in mind I may not want to hear the answer to this question. Funhouse it
      IMHO the best rock album of all time bar none. But I really have trouble
      justifying what will be close to 90 quid (with postage) for this box set. I
      am worried it will detract, not add, from the LP. At least thats what I am
      telling myself.....

      Yeah...I know...I did read the Wire review. Twice....So come on, tell me the
      worst.

      Rhys