Re: Digest Number 643

  • knowles
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
      danielson family are apparently pretty interesting considering they mostly
      sign about god and christianity.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2000
        Hi All on Wire,

        Just wanted to introduce myself......

        Andrew
        _____________________
        Atmospheric Disturbances, The Experimental Music Show, 4ZzZ fm102.1
        Brisbane, Wednesday Night, 11pm - Midnight. www.4zzzfm.org.au
      • Mitch Cunningham
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2000
          Hi Andrew,

          I'm not sure if I've spoken to you previously.

          I used to write the jazz (leaning towards free-improv) column in rave and
          up until last week I had a free-improv/jazz program on 4MBS but they liked
          it even less than RAVE did.

          Anyway, have you heard any of the wire programs on the netradio station
          Concertzender. They basically take material from the review section of the
          magazine and make a one hour compilation. The last one was really quite
          amazing and featured Matmos, John Butcher/Phil Durrant, Mouse on Mars,
          Supersilent and some others and the next one is on at 7AM next Thursday
          morning.

          Would you be interested as part of your program or would anyone else at
          4ZZZ be interested in broadcasting this one hour show if the wire would be
          prepared to forward a disc/DAT.

          Basically the discs are so hard to get hold of especially, the free-improv
          stuff that I figure Brisbane listeners aren't going to get a chance to
          listen to this stuff otherwise,

          Let me know what you think,

          Mitch