Merzbow/Danielson Family

  • David Shulman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2000
      The Schwitters piece is the direct source of the name, as is my understanding.
      By the way, while we're on the subject of 'indie-rock', does anyone have
      anything to say about the Danielson Family/Tri-Danielson?
      David

      >Excuse my ignorance but does the name Merzbow have
      >anything to do with "Merz-Bau", an installation by
      >Kurt Schwitters in Hanover in the 30's?
    • Randy Gelling
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1 2:52 PM
        I love Tri-Danielson. I have been told that there is an album pre-dating
        their Tooth & Nail signing. Confirm/Unconfirm? Has anyone heard the
        insound promo/live ep?