Maische - Fennesz

  • Steven Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2000
      Has anybody ever heard any Maische?

      This is the band Christian Fennesz (of Mego fame)
      was part of back in the early nineties.
      (the phrase 'back in the nineties is still very hard to get used to!!!!)

      Im interested to know what kind of thing he had going on back then.

      Steve
    • R. Lim
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
        On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Steven Taylor wrote:

        > Has anybody ever heard any Maische?

        Yeah, I have the LP. My off-the-cuff description usually includes the
        terms "math-rock" and "dreamy," so you can usually guess the rest. Pretty
        nice item to have around- it has that Fenneszian aura about its
        production, but in a completely different idiom than his current stuff.

        -rob