Re: R: re: mego site

  • Davis Ford
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2000
      Unfortunately no anon FTP access to the silverserver, but try this link
      http://www.silverserver.co.at/real_data

      if you don't want to wade through the fals.ch site. Most of the mp3
      tracks are served from this machine anyway.

      Davis
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2000
        > From: Davis Ford <forddavi@...>
        >
        > Unfortunately no anon FTP access to the silverserver, but try this link
        > http://www.silverserver.co.at/real_data
        >
        > if you don't want to wade through the fals.ch site. Most of the mp3
        > tracks are served from this machine anyway.
        >
        > Davis

        I noticed that the Z Karkowski material is different here from that at the
        falsch site...a series of short (even by microwave standards) noises and
        test-tones that sound as if they may be the source material for his 2 tracks
        at falsch...

        Paul