the wire 171

  • j.keens@xxxx.xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 1998

      >>Jeremy Keens wrote:
      >>
      >>> PS as a wire list, has anyone got a spare 171 (may: sonic youth) it never
      >>> got to australia as far as i can tell - the distributor assumed it was not
      >>> published! damn.
      >>
      >>I take it from your email address that you're in Melb... I've got a copy (not
      >>spare sorry), can't remember where I got it from but it would have been
      >>either
      >>Discurio, Basement Discs or Au Go Go ...you tried any of these. A lot of
      >>newsagents carry The Wire, usually, like most overseas magazines, a couple of
      >>months old ...have you tried McGills?

      i get my copies from newsagents - McGlls and a few others that carry it -
      can't find the $ for a subscription. As far as the newsagent distributors
      (gordon and gotch) are concerned it never hit the country - they got 170
      then 172.

      Discurio haven't had the wire for ages and peril have copies of issues on
      either side but not 171. very weird. will try basement - can't say iv'e
      seen the wire at au-go-go

      jeremy