RE: African Headcharge (was:epiphanies)

  • Keith McColl
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 1999
      apparently hes at west ham every week-poor sod

      Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual, not the
      company unless specifically indicated to that effect. This e-mail and
      any attachments are confidential and solely for the use of the intended
      recipient. If you are not the intended recipient we apologise for any
      inconvenience. Please return to the sender. Any use or copying of this
      e-mail or attachments is strictly prohibited