Re: The Fall ?

  • Patrick Oliver
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 1999
      Never heard of Muslimgauze but I like pretty much
      everything I've heard by the Fall in its own way. I'm
      sure any hardened Fall fans will find it pretty dull
      when I say that 'Grotesque' is probably my favourite
      Fall record. I also really like a lot of the '90s
      albums: 'The Infotainment Scan', 'Middle Class Revolt'
      and 'The Light User Syndrome'. Also, I really like the
      latest 'Marshall Suite' album.

      I'll stop before this becomes a top ten.

      --- Gwendal Cobert <gpl@...> wrote:
      > In my evergoing series of "I've heard about this
      > band a thousand of times
      > but never tried to actually listen to their work" -
      > could anybody give me a
      > "beginner's guide to The Fall" ? Judging by their
      > corner in one of my
      > favourite record shops, these guys seem to have
      > spent ten years competing
      > with Muslimgauze, but does the quality always match
      > the quantity ?
      > Gwendal

      > http://www.msu.edu/user/forddavi/wirelist.html

      <HR>