Re: hip hop hooray-mike ladd

  • Jason Witherspoon
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 1999
      At 1:36 AM -0800 11/30/99, Keith McColl wrote:
      >CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INFO REGARDING HIS RELEASES ,ALLEGEDLY HE HAS DONE A
      >KICKIN ALBUM-WOTS IT CALLED ,WOT LABEL-ISIT AVALIABLE IN UK????//
      >KEITH

      He's got 3 albums out, two of which I've heard & are indeed truly great:

      _E-Z Listening for Armageddon_ (Mercury/Scratchie-- from, like, '96?)
      _Live from Paris_ (Home Style Cooking, '99; http://www.homestylecooking.net)
      _Welcome to the Afterfuture (Ozone, '99; being distributed by Caroline;
      http://www.ozoneentertainment.com/likemadd/ladd.html).

      Having only heard the first 2, I can unqualifiedly recommend _E-Z
      Listening_; & you'll probably want everything else (like myself-- I'm still
      trying to get hooked up w/the new studio record) shortly thereafter.

      Jason Witherspoon

      ---------
      --- X ---
      --- ---