VINYL/CD Sale ...

  • pm.carey@xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 1998
      Hi,

      I'm having a vinyl sale (a couple CDs too, for right now).
      About 30 items. Instead of cluttering the list with all
      the titles, I've placed them (and basic info) at the
      following website:

      http://www.astro.utoronto.ca/~carey/sofa/sale.html

      If you are browser challenged, I can email you the list.
      Just let me know.

      The list includes, among other things ... _lots_ of Scorn
      (some rare), Quoit, Possible 12"s, Pan(a)sonic (limited),
      Godflesh, Porter Ricks, Microstoria, L@N, Borbetomagus,
      Hijokaidan, Solmania etc.

      Thanks for looking.

      -Patrick