apologies from k³

  • johan.loones@xxxxxx.xx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 1999
      I'm really sorry if I'm upsetting people about these (K-RAA-K)� evenings... I can understand it is annoying. It bored me too... I just made a mistake in putting the "repeat" button in the calendar.
      My e-mail adress isn't a fake one... In fact it's my personal mailadress.
      but what's wrong... Is the mailinglist for Uk residents only??? I didn't think so...
      I tried to chance the settings to the mailinglist but failed, so, if anybody can help out. Please contact me:
      johan.loones@...