Re: French horn

  • David San Segundo Bello
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 1998
      >From: "Francisca Monsalve" <monsalve@...>
      >
      >Hello there,
      >
      >(1) I was wondering if someone could recommend a good, solid French horn
      >>Improv -- preferably solo -- recording.
      I like a lot "Mal Vu. Mal Dit" by Ton.Art on hatHut records from 1991.
      It's a nine piece band, but Tom Varner plays very good french horn. Also,
      I think he has released some records on his own, so you can try with him.
      There's also good playing from Mark Taylor on the henry threadgill record
      "carry the day".

      Saludos