Re: Guitar Noises

  • J.Sexton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 1998
      I can't actually play guitar myself, but a friend of mine
      used to get great sounds from his electric guitar by
      wedging an ordinary fork under the strings, pinging the
      fork, and then feeding the resulting sounds through an
      effects pedal wherein the different tunings of the pedal
      emit some cool sounds. I don't know whether this is a
      common device or not due to my lack of general knowledge,
      but I thought I'd transmit the message nontheless.