Re: Looking for Maher Shalal Hash Baz

  • yocum@xxx.xx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 1998
      Even in Japan, the Maher Shalal Hash Baz CD is not available in stores (as
      far as I know), you have to order it directly from the company, which is:

      Org Records
      238-8, Oguro
      Habikino-shi
      Osaka 583, Japan
      Tel/Fax: +81-729-57-2134

      If you've never heard MSHB before and are interested in them solely on the
      basis of the rave review in the Wire, you might also want to check out
      volume 2 or 3 of the Tokyo Psychedelic Flashback series of CDs on the PSF
      label, both of which have one MSHB track (plus High Rise, Fushitsusha and
      other Wire faves).

      Good luck. Not only is the CD extremely obscure, it's breathtakingly expensive.

      Bob