Bedouin Ascent

  • editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 1999
      Can anyone point me to, or send me a discography of Bedouin Ascent, aka
      Kinsuk Biswas, aka World and Knowledge (?).

      Cheers,

      Daniel.

      // : || ~ ~ : |------->
      DJ in Residence, Hybridity
      Thursdays, Tea Rooms des Artistes
      697 Wandsworth Road, London SW8 3JF

      Top 5 in Playlist:
      Badawi, _The Heretic of Ether_; Lili Boniche, _Boniche Dub_; Tama,
      _Nostalgie_; Blue Planet Various, 'State of the Nu-Art vol. 2', and
      Muslimgauze, _Lo-Fi India Abuse_.
    • Andrew Cox
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 1999
        > Can anyone point me to, or send me a discography of
        Bedouin Ascent, aka
        > Kinsuk Biswas, aka World and Knowledge (?).

        http://www.allmusic.com has some info.
      • eFUNC
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 1999
          editor@... wrote:

          >Can anyone point me to, or send me a discography of Bedouin Ascent, aka
          >Kinsuk Biswas, aka World and Knowledge (?).
          >
          >Cheers,
          >
          >Daniel

          Hi Daniel,
          I'm afraid I don't have an on-line discography at this point and those
          that I have seen are very incomplete. I'll try and send something out to
          you in the next few days.

          The other project that you're refering to is actually called "Ways &
          Knowing", but you had no way of knowing that, I guess.....

          Kingsuk