Re: Music from Mills?

  • Marc Ian Lansley
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 1999
      It is indeed a vinyl-only thing, but still available...
      Check the main catalogue at a-musik-mailorder (Cologne): www.a-musik.com
      They have it for sure, but I think you might find "Music for Mills"
      elsewhere too.

      >From: "Michael Lintner" <lintners@...>
      >To: <thewire@onelist.com>
      >Subject: [thewire] Music from Mills?
      >Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 15:52:27 -0600
      >
      >From: "Michael Lintner" <lintners@...>
      >
      >Was that it: "Music from Mills"... that someone mentioned a while ago?
      >...with a description that made me think I might need this. But I've had
      >no
      >luck tracking it down. Is this some obscure 20 year old vinyl-only
      >thing....
      >
      >Any suggestions appreciated.
      >
      >Thanks.
      >
      >ML

    • Michael Lintner
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 1999
        Thanks to all who gave suggestions. I've got it - or at least it should be
        in the way. Everyone on Wire list should check out this
        www.anomalousrecords.com site suggested by Dee Dee.

        Thanks.

        ML