Looking for suggestions on books about Brian Eno

  • mystical sun
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 1999
      Looking for suggestions on books about Brian Eno, in particular something
      about ambient music. Also does anyone have any other suggestions about good
      ambient books, I have "Ocean of Sound" which is quite good.

      If you have an extra moment, stop by and download a few of my tracks:

      http://www.mp3.com/mysticalsun

      peace

      m y s t i c a l s u n

      free mp3's:
      http://www.mp3.com/mysticalsun

      home page:
      http://www.mysticalsun.com

      future sonic electronic bliss foundation
      http://www.solarworld.com/webring

      Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com