Re: Re: Eno's Book

  • Steven Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 1999
      > > His general lifestyle - get up, go to studio, piss around in
      > > PhotoShop all morning, record some music,
      >
      > >oh i used to do this when i was unemployed... I got bored
      > >eventually!
      >
      > Yes, but you weren't making shitloads of money out of it !

      How do you know! well ok fair point..
      but actually i didnt get bored, i just decided that working as a
      videogame designer would get me in contact with more women... sob.

      > I found some of the appendices very interesting and
      > thought-provoking, but some of the diary stuff is a little
      > pretentious - he doesn't seem to realise how lucky he is.

      It sounds like a good book, im going to buy it this weekend. Although it
      still strikes me as the Modern Music Adventurers 'Lifestyles of the rich
      and famous'. I mean publishing your diary.. is that an ego or what!

      Steve

      play : horseopera@...
      work : stevet@...