Re: Eno's Book

  • Big Block 454
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 1999
      > His general lifestyle - get up, go to studio, piss around in
      > PhotoShop all morning, record some music,

      >oh i used to do this when i was unemployed... I got bored
      >eventually!

      Yes, but you weren't making shitloads of money out of it !

      I found some of the appendices very interesting and
      thought-provoking, but some of the diary stuff is a little
      pretentious - he doesn't seem to realise how lucky he is.

      Cheers,
      Colin

      Big Block 454, Manchester, England

      The Official Big Block 454 Non-Ironic Web Site
      http://www.bigblock454.mcmail.com
      mp3.com
      http://www.mp3.com/bigblock454
      Email :
      bb454@...
    • Steven Taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 1999
        > > His general lifestyle - get up, go to studio, piss around in
        > > PhotoShop all morning, record some music,
        >
        > >oh i used to do this when i was unemployed... I got bored
        > >eventually!
        >
        > Yes, but you weren't making shitloads of money out of it !

        How do you know! well ok fair point..
        but actually i didnt get bored, i just decided that working as a
        videogame designer would get me in contact with more women... sob.

        > I found some of the appendices very interesting and
        > thought-provoking, but some of the diary stuff is a little
        > pretentious - he doesn't seem to realise how lucky he is.

        It sounds like a good book, im going to buy it this weekend. Although it
        still strikes me as the Modern Music Adventurers 'Lifestyles of the rich
        and famous'. I mean publishing your diary.. is that an ego or what!

        Steve

        play : horseopera@...
        work : stevet@...