COCK E>S>P TS&SLA

  • sonitus7@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 1999
      Message: 1
      Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 09:52:18 +0100
      From: "The Solutions Group" <solutions@...>
      Subject: TL&SLA plus CockESP
      >>who is Emil W. Hagstrom, who talks about a tour in this forward
      >He seems to be from a band called "Cock E.S.P." They might be from a
      remote corner of Wisconsin, although his surname suggests >Scandinavian
      origin. Of course, it's not clear why this list was privileged with the
      posting instead of any one of the other gazillion music lists out >
      >there. If anyone can advise as to what the abbreviation[?] "TS&SLA"
      stands for, please do so.

      you are correct about everyting. the list was chosen although seemingly
      against any interesting discussions of noise, becuase they are on tour
      with V/VM and Ashtray Navigations. TOm SMith & Small LUxiourous ANus.
      he was originally in To Live & Shave in Los Angeles.

      m st-germain
      "I read all my email, dickhead...!!!" - John Vance of Sunship
      Records/Wrong/Rexor
      http://noisepad.net/padusers/late
      http://freenoise.org/freedom/index.html [picture is not of me]