Re: eno's book

  • Andrew O'Donnell
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 1999
      Worth it for the cynical dismissal of entire genres he mapped out and
      finding out your hero likes to distort women's buttocks in photoshop.
      Fascinating in a pretentious middle aged white person's sort of way.....
    • Steven Taylor
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 1999
        > > > Excellent book. Humorous, thought-provoking, and very
        > > > readable.
        > > >
        > > > It also made me /very/ jealous.
        > >
        > > Out of interest what are you jealous of? his lifestyle?
        > the people he
        > > has worked with? his musical insight?...
        >
        > His general lifestyle - get up, go to studio, piss around in
        > PhotoShop all morning, record some music,

        oh i used to do this when i was unemployed... I got bored eventually!

        > meet interesting
        > people for a great meal, then home to a loving family. With
        > occasional trips abroad when things get dull.

        hmm but i never had much of this though...! probably why i got bored ;)

        > I WANT TO DO THAT!!!

        Yeah.
        Damn.

        Steve
      • Per-Christian Hille
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 1, 1999
          >> Out of interest what are you jealous of? his lifestyle?
          >> the people he
          >> has worked with? his musical insight?...
          >
          > His general lifestyle - get up, go to studio, piss around in
          > PhotoShop all morning, record some music, meet interesting
          > people for a great meal, then home to a loving family. With
          > occasional trips abroad when things get dull.
          >
          > I WANT TO DO THAT!!!

          Right, thanks! Now you've got me jealous aswell!!
          pc