Re: eno's book

  • Andrew O'Donnell
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 1999
      Worth it for the cynical dismissal of entire genres he mapped out and
      finding out your hero likes to distort women's buttocks in photoshop.
      Fascinating in a pretentious middle aged white person's sort of way.....
    • Andrew Cox
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 1999
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 1, 1999
          > > > Excellent book. Humorous, thought-provoking, and very
          > > > readable.
          > > >
          > > > It also made me /very/ jealous.
          > >
          > > Out of interest what are you jealous of? his lifestyle?
          > the people he
          > > has worked with? his musical insight?...
          >
          > His general lifestyle - get up, go to studio, piss around in
          > PhotoShop all morning, record some music,

          oh i used to do this when i was unemployed... I got bored eventually!

          > meet interesting
          > people for a great meal, then home to a loving family. With
          > occasional trips abroad when things get dull.

          hmm but i never had much of this though...! probably why i got bored ;)

          > I WANT TO DO THAT!!!

          Yeah.
          Damn.

          Steve
        • Per-Christian Hille
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 1, 1999
            >> Out of interest what are you jealous of? his lifestyle?
            >> the people he
            >> has worked with? his musical insight?...
            >
            > His general lifestyle - get up, go to studio, piss around in
            > PhotoShop all morning, record some music, meet interesting
            > people for a great meal, then home to a loving family. With
            > occasional trips abroad when things get dull.
            >
            > I WANT TO DO THAT!!!

            Right, thanks! Now you've got me jealous aswell!!
            pc