Re: Plexure

  • brian.duguid@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 26, 1998
      >From: David San Segundo Bello <deeseese@...>
      >I have an 18 minutes mini-CD with the name 'plunderphonics' (cat. number
      >DISX001) but I think he released a full-size CD with the same name (or
      >maybe not?).

      The disc you have was issued by Blast First - I got mine as a present
      at one of their Disobey club nights, but I don't know if they
      distributed any anywhere else. The full Plunderphonic CD was released
      in 1989 (and distributed free), following on from an
      identically-titled EP in the previous year. It has been fairly
      extensively bootlegged. There's an extensive interview with Oswald at
      the web site below.

      Brian Duguid
      EST, BCM EST, London WC1N 3XX, UK
      est@... www.hyperreal.org/zines/est/