Re: Crass book

  • Sean Keeble
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 1999
      the book should be available from AK Press:

      AK DISTRIBUTION, PO BOX 12766, EDINBURGH, EH8 9YE, SCOTLAND. (Voice)
      0131.555.5165/(Fax) 0131.555.5215

      (E-mail) ak@...

      its maybe worth getting hold of their catalogue as they also publish penny
      rimbaud's writings along with many other interesting tomes!!!

      sean

      ----------
      > From: philip rhoads <philip@...>
      > To: thewire@onelist.com
      > Subject: Re: [thewire] Crass book
      > Date: 01 November 1999 11:19
      >
      > From: "philip rhoads" <philip@...>
      >
      > Is this book still available?
      > If so where from? (The last address I had for exitstencil was from about
      15
      > yrs ago - I'm sure they've moved by now).
      > Love
      >
      > Philip
      > xx

    • SUGAR in their vitamins?
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 1999
        On Mon, 1 Nov 1999, Sean Keeble wrote:

        > the book should be available from AK Press:

        or you could order via their website...

        http://www.akpress.org

        it's also available from amazon.com.

        hasta.

        Yes. Beautiful, wonderful nature. Hear it sing to us: *snap* Yes. natURE.