Interesting records for auction

  • TamperCD@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 1999
      Hi folks.

      Its been a while since I've done this. But here are some interesting records
      I have up for auction on Ebay at the moment. Please go and look at the album
      scans too.
      There's a few things that don't surface very often.... see below, and then go
      to search for me on ebay as the seller Tampercd@...

      -Paul

      Bruitiste (RRRecords - US) Double LP featuring Vivenza, Etant Donnes
      P16.D4 and Esplendor Geometrico.

      Ciguri (Odd Size - France) a rare import featuring exclusive work
      by HNAS, Pacific 231, PGR, Asmus Tietchens, P16.d4 and more.

      Drastic Perversions (XXX - US) from the label run by the notorious
      Boston band SLEEP CHAMBER, this features many of the bands
      active on the boston local experimental scene in 1984
      BUT, this also has a NURSE WITH WOUND track available nowhere
      else.

      From Torture To Conscience (NER - UK) ultra rare LP with Death in June,
      In the Nursery (pre Sweatbox!), Current 93 and more.

      Life At the Top (Third Mind - UK) an excellent LP with LP Dots, Attrition,
      The Loved One, COIL!, MUSLIMGAUZE, and many great, now
      obsucre bands. A MUST.

      Live At Target (Subterranean - US) gritty San Francisco punk/noise stuff,
      with
      Flipper, Nervous Gender, Factrix and Uns (Otherwise known as
      Z'Ev) Includes four large posters.

      Never Say When (Broken Flag - UK) another ultra rare LP, featuring
      tracks by Ramleh, Uncommunity, Cranioclast (who also did the
      cover art), Controleld Bleeding, And many other notorious
      extremists.

      QED (Play It Again Sam? (or some small susidiary thereof) - Belgium)
      This is a 2LP + 7" single compilation. It is a live
      document of the performances that took place at the NL Centrum in
      amsterdam between 1983 and 1986. the performaces are brilliant,
      and everyone is represented here: Laibach, Die form, Z'Ev, SPK,
      Der Plan, Chris & Cosey, Non Toxique Lost, The Hafler trio,
      Einstuerzende Neubauten, Blurt, Test Department - and that's
      just HALF the list. Excellent Excellent Excellent.

      Recommended Records Sampler (Recommended - UK) a rare original pressing of
      this 2 LP sampler. Just a fabulous, rare album. With
      Art Bears, Hector Zazou(ZNR), Stormy Six, Faust, the Muffins,
      Art Zoyd, This Heat, Henry Cow and more. fpr years i kept this
      album as a backup in case anything happened to my primary copy.
      But now i need cash, and here's your opportunity to score.

      Subterranean Moderns (Ralph - US) One of Ralph's rarities, this
      has Chrome, MX-80 Sound, The Residents and Tuxedomoon
      all on one LP. And if that weren't enough, they all do
      versions of I left My Heart In San Francisco on this
      gem. Cover art by Gary Panter. A must.