Re: DAAU

  • Andrew Cox
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 1999
      From: deborah djian <debo_zeppelin@...>
      To: <thewire@onelist.com>
      Sent: 27 October 1999 14:35
      Subject: [thewire] DAAU

      > From: deborah djian <debo_zeppelin@...>
      >
      > Hi,
      > I've been on this list for quite a while but I just
      > watched and never entered in any of the "debates".
      > However I was wondering if anyone here knows about a
      > belgian band called DAAU. I saw them once in Paris as
      > an opening for Sixteen Horsepower and bought their
      > album "We need New Animals". So, any information would
      > be welcome.

      Their entry in http://www.allmusic.com is a tad minimal!

      Full name: Die Anarchistische Abendunterhaltung
      Genre: World

      http://www.ubl.com gives two websites -

      http://houbi.simplenet.com/belpop/groups/anarchistische.htm
      - Daau at the Belgian Pop And Rock Archives
      http://come.to/daau - Unofficial DAAU website.