Crass book

  • Peter Becker
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 22, 1999
      Nigel mentioned:

      "And talking of records that you bought for the sleeve only to
      bedisappointed by the contents - Crass's contribution to graphic design is
      featured in the current edition of a design mag that costs �15 from the
      Tate Gallery shop. It also covers designs by Blast First and Warp, but I'm
      buggered if I'm paying �15 for a magazine that I can't even remember the
      name of."

      This leads me to remember a book I saw in San Francisco on the art side of
      the Crass scene. Existencil, et al....any knowledge of the title and/or
      publisher?

      Thanks,

      Peter
    • Rbk330@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 1999
        CRASS Art and Other Pre Post-Modernist Monsters by Gee Vaucher (AK
        Press/Exitstencil Press)

        this just happened to be reviewed in the new issue of punk planet....

        rich
      • philip rhoads
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 1999
          Is this book still available?
          If so where from? (The last address I had for exitstencil was from about 15
          yrs ago - I'm sure they've moved by now).
          Love

          Philip
          xx
          >CRASS Art and Other Pre Post-Modernist Monsters by Gee Vaucher (AK
          >Press/Exitstencil Press)
          >
          >this just happened to be reviewed in the new issue of punk planet....
          >
          >rich

        • Sean Keeble
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 1999
            the book should be available from AK Press:

            AK DISTRIBUTION, PO BOX 12766, EDINBURGH, EH8 9YE, SCOTLAND. (Voice)
            0131.555.5165/(Fax) 0131.555.5215

            (E-mail) ak@...

            its maybe worth getting hold of their catalogue as they also publish penny
            rimbaud's writings along with many other interesting tomes!!!

            sean

            ----------
            > From: philip rhoads <philip@...>
            > To: thewire@onelist.com
            > Subject: Re: [thewire] Crass book
            > Date: 01 November 1999 11:19
            >
            > From: "philip rhoads" <philip@...>
            >
            > Is this book still available?
            > If so where from? (The last address I had for exitstencil was from about
            15
            > yrs ago - I'm sure they've moved by now).
            > Love
            >
            > Philip
            > xx

          • SUGAR in their vitamins?
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 1, 1999
              On Mon, 1 Nov 1999, Sean Keeble wrote:

              > the book should be available from AK Press:

              or you could order via their website...

              http://www.akpress.org

              it's also available from amazon.com.

              hasta.

              Yes. Beautiful, wonderful nature. Hear it sing to us: *snap* Yes. natURE.