Pledge TONIGHT! for KAZU's Vast Field--THURSDAY 10pm-midnight

  • Ernesto Diaz-Infante
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 1999
      Dear Creative Music Friend!

      >From Friday, Sept. 24 until Sunday, Oct. 3, public radio station KAZU 90.3 FM is
      having a major on-air fundraising event. As you know, nonprofit stations are
      chronically underfunded, and constantly struggling to stay on the air. If KAZU goes under,
      Monterey County (California USA) will lose a wonderful source of alternative radio programming.
      Everyone should pitch in and help to support this wonderful community asset! Please consider
      making a pledge during my experimental music program, VAST FIELD (NOT TO SCALE)--call 375-7275
      or 1-800-903-6624 TONIGHT! THURSDAY night from 10pm-midnight.

      Premiums:

      $50/$25 (Students/Seniors) = Basic Membership:
      KAZU discount card, free and reduced tickets and newletter.

      $75 = 1-CD and Basic Membership.

      *any $ amount is appreciated!
      **Archipelago and several other local companies offer matching grants!

      Thanks; I hope to hear from you TONIGHT (Thursday night).
      And please, spread the word!

      Ernesto Diaz-Infante

      Vast Field (not to scale)
      Host: Ernesto Diaz-Infante
      Thursdays 10pm-12midnight / KAZU 90.3 FM
      Pacific Grove, California USA
      http://www.kazu.org (live web broadcast)

      "Vast Field (not to scale)" is a weekly radio program devoted to contemporary
      classical, avant-garde, experimental improv, electroacoustic, and creative music.

      Playlist: 09.23.99

      ARTIST - TRACK - ALBUM (label)

      Ned Bouhalassa-Attraction (1992-93)-Aerosol (empreintes DIGITALes)
      KROYT-Shall I Forget?-low (BP)
      Namaste Clarinet Quartet-Guido Arbonelli: Immaginni da Auschwitz (1995)-NCQ (MPS)
      Arne Nordheim-Love Comes Shining Over The Mountains (RCD)
      SugarBeat Music & Poetry-Entropic Eyes (SugarBeat)
      Turtle Island Dreams-Night Chant-Turtle Island Dances (North Pacific Music) Kay-Shine-"27"
      (Blossom)
      Olivier Toulrmonde-Eclats De Memoire-Collection Musiques Tracees de Savior (C&C)
      Army Of Ghost-Part 2-The Horror (Parallelisn)
      ElectroPutas-Manifest (Tin Pan Alley)
      Charles Whittenberg-Variations for Nine Players-Portraits of Three Ladies (New World)
      Hollis Taylor-Fast Forward-Unsquare Dances (Twidle Fiddle)
      Amy Knoles-Timepiece-Men In The Cities (Echograph)

      Ernesto Diaz-Infante, producer of a California-based radio show Vast Field (not
      to scale) on KAZU 90.3 FM, is looking for new music (experimental improv/modern
      classical/electroacoustic) to feature on his program. Send promo recordings to:

      Attn: Ernesto Diaz-Infante/Vast Field
      KAZU 90.3 FM
      PO Box KAZU
      Pacific Grove CA 93950