Bugs?

  • ( h r / s
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19 6:45 AM
      Right now I'm watching a video by Bugs "About You". The album is titled
      "Infinite syndrome". Pretty nice....female singer....jazzy minimal hip
      hop.....sounds like Mono, Lamb, Gus Gus, Smoke City, Crustation, etc. Any
      more info on Bugs? Thanks

      C H R I S

      "I already threaten all of the police with cancer. And I threaten all of
      the heads of
      government with cancer. And they will not find the answer, because the Pope
      is at the
      end of his rope and has no hope. You understand?"

      - Lee "Scratch" Perry